Wεlcome To My Blog♥

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have to calmly think♥

I think I need to calm thinking I was not in love with you.
If I fell in love with you, what would you do?
The world's most painful feeling, not a romance, but I heart you, you are deceivingme.
Do not lie to me, silly me, will take it seriously.
I think it is unnecessary to let you know I love you
I know I like da da
Many people may be hurt
But I will choose not to love
Not I do not love, but afraid you hurt.
I do not want to hurt you, and I choose to avoid your love.
I would rather hurt like, do not hurt you.
I feel bad you hurt.
See others happy face, heart who can feel pain?
Your considerate, give me warm.
I like this feeling =)

Is you, is you. The more grip, the more likely to lose. We work hard, cherish, and a clear conscience. The other, to fate.
Want these words to you: "Very often, men will make you think he fell in love withyou, in fact, he really did not; while women can not make you think she will love you, and she was moving the heart."

Sometimes it is playable you will protect me, but this is only a phantom.
Right??
I do not desire to have love, I want someone to care about me!!

I like your secrets I know enough.
Quiet love you, I will meet =)

No comments:

Post a Comment